Indoor air quality has a major influence on the health and comfort of a building’s occupants. Poor air quality has been linked to sick building syndrome and will also contribute to reduced productivity by staff.
The general requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 affect practically all areas of the Built Environment including air supply. The introduction of Approved Codes of Practice and Industry Standard Specifications for inspection, cleaning, management and monitoring of air conditioning and ventilation plant and ductwork systems puts pressure on Building Managers and Operators to ensure that they maintain evidence that the condition and performance of the systems is safe and hygienic.
Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
- Surveys and risk assessment of air conditioning, ventilation and extract systems
- Surface contamination analysis ( Microbiological and Particulate)
- Air flow and air change analysis
- Filter efficiency and performance analysis
- Preparation of control and record manuals
- Ongoing monitoring, auditing and treatment
- Indoor Air Quality surveys
- Airborne contamination analysis
- Indoor air quality trend monitoring
- Ongoing air quality assessment and testing